(Build b1062) - 2 Apr 2021
- Fix dependency browser and graphs for DependedOn views of files
- Fixed legacy project conversion on Windows of a relative-mode project.
- Fix refactor rename tool when there are overloaded functions that also have overrides.
- Improve graph zoom for graphs with rich text.
- Improve graph restoration to also remember splitter states, cursor mode, and reuse/sync state. Use the last splitter position for new graphs.
- Add a level option to the UML Sequence Diagram.
- Fix scope list drop-down style for dark mode on Windows.
- Remove unnamed namespaces and lambda functions from the entity scope list.
- Made change to allow integer literals to be used as class method names.
- Added support for ‘module’ as src type in html.
- Fixed bug where ‘readonly’ in some contexts caused a syntax error.
- Changed kind of arrow functions to ‘unnamed function’.
- Fixed bug where a Typescript ambient module with it’s declaration split between files created multiple modules instead of one merged module.