(Build b1059) - 19 Mar 2021
- Fixed several issues with unresolved/ambiguous property references.
- Change metrics and reports settings to be private, not part of the shareable project configuration.
- Fix Python API Documentation on Linux
- Fix bug where having the Previewer open could clear the blame margin in the current editor.
- Separate the editor Symbol margin into a Status margin and a Bookmark margin. The status margin shows the line status (none, modified, or uncommitted).
- Uml Class Diagram improve handling of c struct typedef.
- Completed check for Effective C++ Item 26: Postpone variable definitions as long as possible.
- Completed check for Effective C++ Item 27: Minimize Casting.
- Added a new SciTools Recommended Check: Upper limit of a for loop shall not be modified within the loop or elsewhere