(Build b1057) - 5 Mar 2021
- Git Integration has now been added into Understand
- Added a Blame Margin in the Editor available in Tools->Options->Editor.
- Added an inline blame option in the Editor, available in Tools->Options->Editor->Advanced Options
- Added file history to the info browser for files with Git information.
- Added a file history diff view for files with Git information, accessed by clicking on a commit in the Blame Margin or Information Browser.
- Completed check for Effective C++ #35: “Consider alternatives to virtual functions”.
- Completed check for Effective C++ #36: “Never redefine an inherited non-virtual function”.
- Completed check for Effective C++ #4: “Make sure that objects are initialized before they are used”.
- Added statement text to ‘try with resources’ nodes on the control flow graph.
- Fixed bug where generic methods returning a type parameter and called with implicit type arguments did not get assigned the correct return type.
- Added a ‘modify partial’ reference kind for uses of an object as a prefix to a modified member (for example ‘a’ in ‘a.b++’). Added ‘deref’ to all ‘partial’ reference kinds for consistency with c++.
- Added ‘Partial’ to the displayed kind text for all ‘partial’ references.
- Allow toggling specific markers (find highlight, modified lines, etc) in the radar scroll bar through Tools->Options->Editor->Advanced.
- Updated ui for all diff views in Understand