(Build b1056) - 26 Feb 2021
- Check: “No direct or indirect recursion allowed”. Added option to limit recursion limit to optionally increase the speed of the check.
- Check: “A variable which is not modified shall be const qualified”. Added option to increase speed of check.
- Check: “Signed operands to modulus or division operator”. Added option to increase speed of check.
- Check: “Floating-point expressions shall not be directly or indirectly tested for equality or inequality”. Added option to increse speed of the check.
- Metrics CSV export has incorrect commas when system decimal separator is the comma ‘,’
- Fixed bug where a variable reference in some contexts was recorded as a ‘set’ when it should have been a ‘use’. Fixed problem where some implicit calls to ‘toString’ were not recorded.
- Made change to handle special implicit typing of local variables using lombok.val.
- Fixed crash in Fortran sample projects.
- Strict: Fix worker process crash.