(Build b1048) - 9 Jan 2021
- Fix bug where scope list toolbar was inactive after an editor window was captured.
- Fix bug where ireport error messages multiply with each analyze.
- Fix failure to add/remove bookmarks from the context menu
- Fixed upl api Db::ents() method broken in b1047, where the kind string was ignored.
- For the Control Flow Graph, treat lambda functions like function calls. Lambda function contents are now shown as “…” and can be expanded into a graph representation when “Allow Call Expansion” is on.
- Compare Control Flow graph now shows the diff panel like the Compare Butterfly graph.
- In Window Selector, don’t activate windows on right click.
- Improve “Most Recently Used” tab activation between released and captured windows, and when ctrl+w was used to close the window(s).
- Allow typing a path in the open project dialog on windows/linux.
- Refactor rename: allow users to choose whether to also rename overrides (on by default).
- Added support for ‘yield’ statements in switch expressions.
- Fixed several problems with name lookup.
- Fixed bug where in some cases no unknown entity was created for a referenced component of an unknown type or variable.
- Fixed several issues with name lookup and an invalid syntax error on some ‘.class’ expressions.
- Show analysis progress bar and analysis statistics for analyze all.
- Clicking on statistics in the grey header bar opens relevant Understand windows (analysis log, entity filter, metrics browser).
- When no charts are available (like during first analysis), hints are shown.