The command almstatus will show what licenses are checked out by the License Manager.
The almstatus executable can be run from a client or the license server, and needs to be accessed through a command prompt. It is located in the same directory as Understand.
On the license server below, Pete Kuhlmann has 1 license of Understand for C checked out.
Using V2 License File: C:\Program Files\SciTools\conf\license\license.dat
Server: shire (hostid: 8bd0ea3a, port: 9000)
understand qty: 3 inuse: 1 checkout: 8 checkin: 7 timeout: 0 deny: 1 maxout: 1
key: 0x7a05b82d user: Pete Kuhlmann host: KuhlKoder qty: 1 age: 5s, expires: 55
- qty: Total number of licenses available
- inuse: Total number of licenses currently being used
- checkout: Running count of licenses that have been checked out
- checkin: Running count of licenses that have been checked back in
- timeout: Running count of licenses that have timed out & been checked in automatically
- deny: Running count of requested licenses denied for any reason
- maxout: The highest number of licenses checked out at any given time
All of these are reset every time the service is started.