Build Notes (1158) - 30 Oct 2023
Introducing Understand 6.5 - This minor point release includes significant speed improvements and an overall better experience using CodeCheck
- Significant performance improvement when analyzing new projects on Windows
- Add Suggestions (accessible from the help menu) to see ways that Understand can quickly help solve daily tasks
- Fix crash after new project wizard completion
- Fix for crash when moving/deleting architecture with metrics browser open
- CodeCheck configurations stop combining checks with the same prefix in the hierarchy. Example: Don't include SEI CERT C++ checks when it was only SEI CERT C that was checked.
- CodeCheck now takes advantage of multiple cores, significantly improving inspection time.
- UI handles are not showing in light mode - Updated splitter bars to show color when hover event happens.
- Python API updated to use Python 3.12 for better performance and multi-threading
- Fix for csv metrics export containing using a comma as decimal delimeter. Decimal values using a period are no longer quoted
- Entity filter list may be blank on Windows
- License manager occasionally displays a threading warning
- Incorrect control flow graph when simplify macro expansion is enabled
- Collapsed code no longer accessible when modifying first line of a collapsed block
- Und CodeCheck results say "Finished Successfully" when the write file operation fails