Build Notes (1149) - 24 Aug 2023
- Call graphs make self edges an option on by default, all other built-in graphs remove self edges.
Language - C#
- Added new kind 'Use GenericArgument' for references to types used as parameters in generic instantiations that are not part of a type definition for a variable, method, or parameter.
Language - Visual Basic
- Added new kinds 'Typed GenericArgument' and 'Use GenericArguments' for references to types as arguments in generic instantiations. The 'Typed' form is used when the reference is part of the type definition for a variable, parameter, or method and the 'Use' form is used for all other contexts.
- Potential hang when reopening a project with a directory dependency graph open
- Workaround: run “und purge C:\my_project\my_project.und”
- Entity filter list may be blank on Windows
- License manager occasionally displays a threading warning
- Incorrect control flow graph when simplify macro expansion is enabled
- Collapsed code no longer accessible when modifying first line of a collapsed block