Build Notes (1145) - 31 Jul 2023
- Fix crash after analysis with the check selection dialog open
- Add severities to the violation browser and information browser.
- Add many compiler warnings to CodeCheck
- Fix comparison project diff view when database files are read-only.
- Add -disableWebEngine command line argument to Understand
- Fix metrics browser crash on architecture change
- Fix hang when creating a project from a large watched directory
- Call graphs include bidirectional edge style by default.
- Compare control flow graph improve edge labels when filtering is on.
- Graph legends add tooltips for edge indicators.
Language - C#
- Fixed bug where MaxNesting for a parent method with a nested method was always zero.
- Fixed bug where MaxNesting metric was always zero for 'get' and 'set' property accessors.
- Fixed bug where MaxNesting was always 0 for lambda methods and was sometimes incorrect for methods containing lambda methods.
- Add Generic Parameters IB field for C#
- Update C# dependency entities
- Made the kind for generic type parameters 'GenericParameter Type' to be consistent with naming used in C++.
Language - C++ (Fuzzy)
- In fuzzy c++ parser, improve references to members in hierarchies of unnamed structs.
- Missing Header Files cannot be found - Use the analysis log missing includes list to populate the missing includes dialog from the Project Overview page and from the Project - Improve Project Accuracy - Missing Includes.
Language - C++ (Strict)
- Fix invalid resolve for members of unnamed records
Language - Fortran
- Fixed bug where preprocessor line continuations using '\' in fixed format fortran code caused syntax errors.
- Fixed bug where the use of '#' in a string literal sometimes caused a syntax error.
- Entity filter list may be blank on Windows
- License manager occasionally displays a threading warning
- Incorrect control flow graph when simplify macro expansion is enabled
- Collapsed code no longer accessible when modifying first line of a collapsed block