Build Notes (1144) - 17 Jul 2023
- Updated the log to force the correct color for appending text.
- Bookmarks collapse when adding new bookmark - The bookmarks now respects the current expansion state.
- Fix regression in recent projects menu showing pins.
- Fix crash on Mac when capturing a released window when welcome page is open.
- Add graph toolbar sections menu to graph window hamburger menu.
- Center graph when zoom fit to width/height are used.
- Graph windows default to released windows.
- Graphs fit width and fit height re-apply on each graph change while checked.
- Add a minimum mode for the legends in graphs.
- Update Documentation for Understand 6.4
- Fix hang on metric export from und.
- Fix db.metric, ent.metric, and arch.metric crashes with Python 3.12
- Fix crash on find-in-files in an architecture after analysis
Language - C#
- Added 'generic' to kind text for generic entities. Changed references to types used in generic instantiation to 'Use GenericArgument'.
- Changed 'Use GenericArgument' relation to 'Typed GenericArgument' to be more consistent with the C++ parser.
Language - C++ (Strict)
- Fix temporary constructor call reference kind regression
- Write assign references between members of structs passed by pointer or reference
Language - Fortran
- Fixed bug where a variable named 'stat' used as a parameter in a 'deallocate' statement caused a syntax error.
- Fixed bug where files that intermix fixed and free format using '!dec$freeform' and '!dec$nofreeform' were not fully parsed if the file ended with a '!dec$freeform' block with no ending '!dec$nofreeform' directive.
- Fixed bug where line numbers for references and error messages were sometimes incorrect in files that mix fixed and free format and use !dec$freeform and !dec$nofreeform to switch modes.
- Fixed bug where the use of '##' for concatenation in pre-processor directives caused syntax errors.
- Fixed crash in some pointer assignment statements.
- Made changes to allow c-style '/*...*/' comments in preprocessor '#define' statements.
- Fix Fortran config option 'Free format file filters'
- $report->option->checkbox() not initializing to any value in converted Perl iReports
- Understand may crash when creating a very large new project
- Entity filter list may be blank on Windows
- License manager occasionally displays a threading warning
- Incorrect control flow graph when simplify macro expansion is enabled
- Collapsed code no longer accessible when modifying first line of a collapsed block