Build Notes (1143) - 30 Jun 2023
- Add c functional macros to UML Sequence Diagram.
- Fix regression in metrics treemap options remembering last used settings.
- Fix intermittent crashes on some graphs
- Move dependency export progress dialog to the new global progress bar.
- Fix error when clicking on the Filters button on the metric definitions page.
- Fix metrics CSV export to not include commas in large numbers.
- Raise an exception on attempt to open or close a database from a plugin script
Add .upy extension as a Python file type.
- Fix filter field layout regression on scroll
- Add missing constructor init list reference to class template base type
- Fixed bug where using '!' as 'not' in a preprocessor condition resulted in incorrect condition evaluation.
- Added support for .cts, .mts, .cjs, and .mjs extensions.
- Added support for arbitrary file extensions mapped to a file with extension d..ts (for example, an import of 'file1.css' maps to 'file1.d.css.ts'.
- Improved handling of 'import = require(...)' and 'export name = ...' syntax.
- Added support for 'satisfies' operator.
- Fixed bug where a label on a tuple type element caused a syntax error.
- Update Violation Browser count field width