Build Notes (1137) - 6 Apr 2023
- Fixed text for the description of 'Instructions to build your architecture' key in the resource file
- Remove the CodeCheck save on Inspect for the ignores file in order to fix the issue with baselining CodeCheck violations.
- Long texts are truncated in CodeChecks' description - Text was not being truncated but the horizontal scrollbar was not working. The horizontal scrollbar is now working properly.
- Selected CodeCheck config is overwritten by importing another config - Issue is fixed and current selected configuration is no longer overwritten by the importing configuration.
- Update the previewer to not take focus when activated from CodeCheck results.
- When single as well as multiple entities are selected in the Entity Filter, 'Ctrl+c' will copy the entity names to the clipboard. Also, used the right click menu, 'Copy Fullname', that will do the same.
- Copying multiple Entity Filter lines - replace the action of "Copy Full Name" with the new copy entity name action and removed 'Copy Entity Names"
- Fix potential crash on project close
- Fix Butterfly Compare (Classic) graph ignoring of multi-line /* ...*/ comments.
- Update default options for acf_ControlFlowTree.pl to match current options available
- Fix visual studio import of configurations with parentheses in the name.
- Change C# and Java SameName IB fields to Overloads
- Add Overloads IB field for Ada
- Add Overloads IB field for Basic methods
- Add Overrides and OverriddenBy IB fields for C#
- Add VirtualType and VirtualCalls options to C# CalledBy and References IB fields
- Add VirtualCalls and VirtualType options to C++ CalledBy and References fields
- Change java CalledBy and References IB fields to identify static calls instead of dynamic calls
- IReports use last used options instead of default options when options popup is not shown.
- Change the IReport entity double click to match entity double clicks in other parts of the tool.
- Fix some Entity Locator string localizations.
Language - C++ (Strict)
- Fix worker process crash on malformed Objective-C for-in statement
- Add missing references to types and fields referenced inside of __builtin_offsetof expressions
Language - C#
- Fixed bug where overload resolution cold be incorrect when overloaded methods were inherited from ancestor classes and additional overloads were defined in the child class.
- Fix duplicate entries in Scopelist for C# and Java
Language - Python
- Fixed bug where variables declared as global within functions but having no assignment statement at the file level were generating Unknown Variables.
Language - Web
- Variables in CodeCheck may appear as "unnamed"
- Error calling ent.draw() using custom Python
- License manager occasionally displays a threading warning
- Incorrect control flow graph when simplify macro expansion is enabled
- Collapsed code no longer accessible when modifying first line of a collapsed block