Build Notes (1130) - 21 Jan 2023
- Fix crash on project close when a CodeCheck analysis is running
- Fix failure to save Perl script options
- Add a built-in variable tracker graph
- Fix failure to recognize icon files.
- Fix crash on user tools import dialog cancel
- Fix crash after user tool import
- Update Project Overview Charts subtitles.
Language - C/C++ Fuzzy Parser
- Change fuzzy c analysis to treat static function and object definitions in included files as external
Language - C#
- Added IntPtr and UIntPtr stubs to the understand conf standard directory.
Language - Java
- Added 'synchronized' to the AdditionalKinds free text for synchronized methods.
- 'Synchronized' now appears as part of the kind text in the Information Browser.
- In control flow graphs, changed synchronized blocks from 'passive' nodes to 'java block begin' nodes with a corresponding 'java block end' and with 'synchronized...' as the node text.
Language - Web
- For Web/Typescript, fixed bug where 'any' and 'unknown' types on catch variables caused syntax errors.
- Cannot load nested classes with entity names containing “$” in Java
- Incorrect control flow graph when simplify macro expansion is enabled
- Collapsed code no longer accessible when modifying first line of a collapsed block
- Und batch mode requires the database explicitly set for each line