Build Notes (1123) - 20 Oct 2022
- Update Und CodeCheck report by table and report by file to show or not show excluded violations correctly when using -showexcluded.
- Fix crash after document rename
- Update Understand help files and documentation
Language - C#
- Fixed syntax errors and missing references on some object initializations containing indexer initializations.
- Fixed bug where references to types in nullable types were missing.
- Fixed bug where some references to types passed as parameters in instantiations were missing.
Language - C++ (Strict)
- Updated the windows undcwork crash logs to display additional data and group the process crash logs together to be displayed at the end of the analysis.
- Fix failure to disable analysis warnings
- C and C++
- CPP_V004: Fixed: False positives where check was flagging constexpr
- CPP_PR000: Add check '#define and #undef shall not be used on a reserved identifier or reserved macro name'
- Published Standards
- Fixed std terminate call detection in A15-5-3
- CodeCheck does not prompt to analyze files before an inspection
- Cannot load nested classes with entity names containing “$” in Java
- Graph legend: dashed lines aren't working
- Understand crashes after opening 25-30+ graphical views
- Can't use ent->draw() with the Perl API
- Incorrect control flow graph when simplify macro expansion is enabled
- Understand freezes when opening a project with 100+ editor windows
- Collapsed code no longer accessible when modifying first line of a collapsed block