Build Notes (1122) - 6 Oct 2022
- Updated Architecture Designer graphs to ask if children of a deleted node should be deleted as well. Deleting a node in Architecture Designer Dialog does not automatically delete the sub nodes.
- Ireport: Fix failure to restore the IReport window after analysis
Language - C#
- Fixed syntax error on use of the keyword 'default' as the start of a statement. Fixed syntax errors on some conditional expressions involving lambda function definitions.
Language - Java
- Added line/column numbers to all cgraph nodes.
- Add an option that allows Codecheck configurations to run in the background
- All Checks
- Added new: Public Inheritance not Used in a "is-a" Relationship
- Added new: Exceptions thrown across execution boundaries
- Added new: Dynamic Memory Usage on Realtime Phase
- Added new: New Method Throwing an Exception
- Added new: An Array or Container Shall not be Accessed Beyond its Range (Part A)
- Added new: A declaration of non-throwing function shall contain noexcept specification
- Graph legend: dashed lines aren't working
- CodeCheck result csv file showing results for more than just the specified files
- Understand crashes after opening 25-30+ graphical views
- Can't use ent->draw() with the Perl API
- Incorrect control flow graph when simplify macro expansion is enabled
- Understand freezes when opening a project with 100+ editor windows
- Collapsed code no longer accessible when modifying first line of a collapsed block