Build Notes (1121) - 29 Sep 2022
- IAR RL78 compiler: Add support for @ extension used with ## macro concatenation
- Made change to attempt to use the default Python executable to determine the Python version when an invalid path is specified in the Python Version option.
Language - C#
- Added support for C# 11 raw strings and interpolated raw strings.
- Fixed syntax error on use of some context sensitive reserved words as variable names in declaration patterns.
- Fixed syntax error on use of interpolated strings in conditional expressions.
- Published Standards
- Added new A12-8-1: Move and copy constructors shall move and respectively copy base classes and data members of a class, without any side effects
- Added clang check A15-4-2, if a function is declared noexcept, then it shall not exit with an exception
- Added clang warning for A7-6-1: invalid-noreturn
- Added clang warning for check M15-3-3
- Added clang warning for check M15-3-4
- Added clang warning for check M15-3-6
- Graph legend: dashed lines aren't working
- CodeCheck result csv file showing results for more than just the specified files
- Understand crashes after opening 25-30+ graphical views
- Can't use ent->draw() with the Perl API
- Incorrect control flow graph when simplify macro expansion is enabled
- Understand freezes when opening a project with 100+ editor windows
- Collapsed code no longer accessible when modifying first line of a collapsed block