Build Notes (1119) - 15 Sep 2022
- Unexpected menu behavior when removing file from a project
- Disable architecture rename from the metrics browser
- Instant search: Report failure to create a wildcard query with too many clauses
Language - C#
- Fixed syntax error on some uses of 'await' as a variable name.
- Fixed syntax error on attribute use on local function declarations.
- Published Standards
- M4-5-3: Added Perl version of M4-5-3
- M6-5-4: Added safeguards against NoneType lexemes calling their methods leading to script errors on Mac
· Understand crashes after opening 25-30+ graphical views
· Can't use ent->draw() with the Perl API
· Strict Analysis doesn't start when using RHEL/Rocky 8.6
· Incorrect control flow graph when simplify macro expansion is enabled
· Understand freezes when opening a project with 100+ editor windows
· Collapsed code no longer accessible when modifying first line of a collapsed block