Build Notes (1118) - 8 Sep 2022
- Fix crash when architectures are changed by an external process
- Update compiler definition for IAR RL78 and enable for strict parser
Language - C#
- Fixed invalid syntax errors on some lambda expressions.
Language - C++ (Strict)
- Add define references from member expression base objects to member instances
Language - Pascal/SQL
- Fixed crash on some unexpected sql syntax.
· Understand crashes after opening 25-30+ graphical views
· Can't use ent->draw() with the Perl API
· Strict Analysis doesn't start when using RHEL/Rocky 8.6
· Incorrect control flow graph when simplify macro expansion is enabled
· Understand freezes when opening a project with 100+ editor windows
· Collapsed code no longer accessible when modifying first line of a collapsed block