Build Notes (1106) - 17 Jun 2022
- Make ignores list portable
- Fix Duplicate ID error not taking the focus
- Speed up Recommended check for unreachable code
- Fix crash when saving CodeCheck treemap as an image.
- Add edit actions for implicit calls to the editor context menu.
- Improve error message from sample project download when downloaded zip didn't save.
- Add the ability to jump to control flow graph nodes from the editor right-click menu.
- Change graph searches to center the current item.
- Fix bug where changing levels in call/called by architecture graphs blocked edges crossing architectures.
- Turn on graphs "Highlight edges on hover" by default and update the effect from an ugly green color to a stylish glow.
- Add analysis errors and warnings categorization to Project Overview Charts.
- Add beta support Keil UVision project import - please send us feedback on this.
- Fix a potential crash when running some Perl script user tools during the resolve.
Language - Java
- Fixed some issues with loading classes from jar files that resulted in missing type warnings.
- Fixed problem automatically locating Java 1.8 src.zip for new project configurations.
- Fixed problem automatically locating lib/src.zip for new project configurations on some systems.
- Attempt to run java to find the default java version for new databases.
Language - Web
- Made a change to not parse excluded css files when they are mentioned in a link tag.
- For web/css, fixed bug where the tilde (~) combinator caused syntax errors unless delimited by spaces.
- Add 51 new C and C++ checks!!
- SciTools' Recommended Checks
- RECOMMENDED_03: Fixed script error