(Build b1103) - 20 May 2022
- Add the ability to create graph plugins from architectures to the Perl and Python APIs.
- Instant search - fix highlighting in editor to be case insensitive.
- Instant search - fix search in string literals with whitespace escape sequences.
- Replace in Files - Add "Skip Review" option to Replace In Files.
- For files in the editor that have been deleted on disk, show title as struck through text and allow save shortcut to open save as dialog.
- Add an "Add Git Repository" button to the new project wizard.
- Refactor rename: if a referenced name is not found but a c macro is at the referenced location and contains the referenced name, allow replacing the referenced name in the macro text.
- Add inline scope refactor tool for c/c++ to change enum into enum class or remove "using namespace XXX" statements.
- Fix for drag & drop of a file into an unchecked split workspace that was opening in the checked workspace.
- Add a commit selector allowing the user to navigate the git history easily.
- Add the ability to delete Bookmark category
- Add ent.add_to_arch method to the perl and python APIs
- Upython: Fix crash on ent.draw()
- Fix failure to expand tabs in report text
- Fix crash on analysis for languages that write errors/warnings before starting an analysis phase
C/C++ FUZZY PARSER
- Fix for C/C++ fuzzy parser not showing 'missing includes'
C++ STRICT PARSER
- Fix regression in recording references to some constructor base initializers