(Build b1097) - 31 Mar 2022
- Fix Arch.ents([recursive]) to respect the recursive parameter.
- Accept `None` as the first argument to the entity comparison sync functions.
- Update & improve Python documentation.
- Display CodeCheck results while processing so it is quicker to start seeing results.
- Dependency Checks: Include exceptions in dependency check descriptions.
- Fixed unexpected expansions inside Architecture Designer's Textual View when dragging & dropping.
- Fixed crash that occurred while editing architectures.
- Add Collapse Architecture to right click context menu for Architecture Designer.
- Change the collapse key from the '/' to the '-' in order to be consistent with the Architecture Browser.
- Add a changed entity export to und (und export -changes).
- Only show "comparison database analysis required" message once per comparison database.
- Fix comparison projects panel duplicating open projects on double click on Windows.
- Fix new git comparison database not working correctly when there are no other comparison databases.
- Improve speed when comparing two git comparison projects.
C/C++ STRICT PARSER
- Add missing "friend" reference to friend templates
- Fix failure to write metrics for structs in C files
- Mark compiler-generated functions as implicit
- Fixed bug where some lambda declarations caused syntax errors.
- Added 'final parameter' kind for parameters that have the 'final' modifier.
- Added 'final' to the short kind text for all kinds that include final in the long kind name.
- Improved annotation processing. Added new 'use annotation' kind for references to annotations. The annotation reference now links from the annotated entity instead of from the enclosing context.
- Fixed syntax errors on casted switch expression and on compact record constructor declarations.
- Fixed bug where some nested classes loaded from .jar files were duplicated in the understand database.
- Added type parameters and extends/implements text as type text for classes and interfaces.
- Fixed bug where annotation interfaces loaded from .class files were given 'Interface' kind instead of 'Annotation Interface'.
- Added support for 'instanceof' with variable declaration for Java 16.
- Added support for Java 17 sealed classes.
- Added 'sealed' class and interface kinds.
- Made additional changes for Java record support.
- In the Information Browser, display a 'Type' text field for java generic entities that includes parameters, extends, implements, etc
- Reanalyze all files when the library setting is changed for any VHDL file