(Build b1092) - 7 Jan 2022
- Fix regression in dragging and dropping from the entity filter into the Architecture Browser.
- Fix failure to import architectures from XML files with Windows (CRLF) line endings.
- Added 18 CodeChecks to the AUTOSAR standard.
- Fixed name for AUTOSAR A0-1-1
- Fixed typo in RECOMMENDED_09
- Fixed RECOMMENDED_02 that should be looking at ADA files but were not.
- Scale graph png/jpg exports that are too big instead of clipping them.
- Add Comparison Treemaps Graph
- Refactor/ rename feature now shows locations that failed to replace in search results window.
- Add the ability to create databases for a git commit to und.
- Added the ability to pin projects on the welcome page.
- Fixed a bug with the welcome page search results being lost on project open.
- Added an option to disable chat.
- Fix for welcome page tooltips when multiple projects have the same name.
- Hide open source projects when sample projects are hidden.
C/C++ STRICT PARSER
- Improve Git Comparison project handling of directories that exist only in Git.
- Show improved Information Browser info about entities from static definitions in include files.
- Fixed bug where references to property names in some property subpatterns were not recorded.
- Added support for C# 10 field references within a property pattern.
- Added support for C# 10 'global using' directives.
- Fixed bug where 'using static' of an enumeration type did not allow non-qualified references to the enumeration constants.
- Added support for C# 10 'record struct', 'record class', and with expressions.
- Added 'const param' kind and 'use' references for named parameter association.