(Build b1083) - 8 Oct 2021
- Fix dot export of the control flow graph from the api truncating text after less than signs.
- Add a control flow graph interface to the Perl & Python API's.
- Added six more AUTOSAR checks.
- Fixed bug where the control flow graph was incorrect when a 'goto' target was a label on a loop statement.
- Added 'typed' relations and type text for type hints.
- For Web/Typescript, fixed syntax error on some arrow functions where the return type has generic parameters.
- For Web/Typescript, fixed syntax error on use of 'get' and 'set' as class property names.
- For Web/Typescript, fixed syntax error on tagged function calls where the called function has generic parameters.